Applying for Work Permits During the Closure
Peters Township High School: PROCESS FOR OBTAINING A WORK PERMIT
- Download complete sections A and B of the electronic work
permit application form. Note that while some fields may be completed
electronically, you will need to print the form to complete the necessary
signature. Download form here: https://www.education.pa.gov/Documents/Codes%20and%20Regulations/Application%20for%20Work%20Permit.pdf
NOTE: Leave the date of application, date of issue, and permit number in the top right corner of the application BLANK. “Place of residence” is only necessary if the student also resides in a secondary address apart from the parent who is signing and indicating a residence on the bottom right.
- Scan and email the completed form along with a copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport to
- A reply email will include a date and time for the student to report to the High School to sign and receive his/her work permit -OR- a reason indicating further information is required. Specific time slots will be assigned in order to maintain social distancing requirements.
- On the scheduled date/time, students must remain in the car
until the scheduled time. The student will enter the lobby and report to the
Attendance Office Window.
- A high school staff member will be in the Attendance Office
to process the work permit, witness the signature, and provide further
instructions regarding work permits.
Attachments Available To Download:
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2020