Print    Close This Window
18-19 Quarterly & Semester Grade Request Link for Colleges/Universities

Attention Seniors!

If your college/university is requesting your Quarter 1 report card or that your mid-year (semester) grades be sent, please fill the following google form:

Q1 & Midyear Grade Request Form

Unsure whether your college/university requires a Q1 report card or Mid-year grades? Make an appointment to see your school counselor and they can help.

Additionally, the link below contains a chart showing Common Application schools that require mid-year grades: