Academics / Curriculum
For information regarding our District's Academics and Curriculum, visit Curriculum
Middle School Activities
High School Activities
Middle School Athletics
High School Athletics
Bus Schedules and Bus Numbers
For information regarding our District's bus schedules and bus numbers, visit Transportation
Food Service and Lunch Program
To learn about school lunch prices and available programs, visit the Food Service web page.
To read the current lunch menu, click on Lunch Menu
General School Information
Middle School Information
High School Information
General Student Information
Visit General Student Information for information including the following topics:
- Accident Insurance
- Family Sponsored Educational Trips
- Student Registration
- Student ID cards
- School Closings
Visit Grolier Online
Subscribe to Grolier Online [First Time Users Only]
Middle School Counseling Home Page
High School Counseling Home Page
Middle School Library
High School Library and PTHS Alexandria system
Moodle for Students
To Create an account
- Click on PTSD Moodle
- Under log-in, choose: Create a new account
- Your teacher may provide special instructions as to how to create the username.
- You will get a verification email at the address you provided. Please look for it. It may go to your junk mail.
- If you do not receive an email verifying the Moodle account, please let your teacher know.
To Access a class or course
- Click on PTSD Moodle Page in the right column on this page.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Your teacher may provide a special key code in order to
complete the access process. If you need the access code, please obtain
it from your teacher.
- You will then see the teacher's page and will be able to view assignments, calendars and other news and information.
Blended Schools for Students
Click here to access
Middle School PTMS Announcements
High School PTHS Morning Announcements
School District Policies
For information regarding our District's student policies, visit School District Policies
Each school / level provides a printed copy of the Student
Handbook to the students at the onset of the school year. In Grades
7-12, the social studies department reviews the content of these
handbooks with the students. See the links below to view a copy of the handbook.
Student Health Services
For information regarding our District's student health services, visit Student Health
PTHS Students: Access the special on-line version of Smoke Signals!
For information regarding our District's student safety, visit Student Safety