As an option for our athletes, Allegheny Health
Network will be providing sports physicals on Saturday July 16, 2016 at Canonsburg
General Hospital (100 Medical Blvd. Canonsburg 15317) from 8:00am to 11:00am. The cost is $20, cash or check
payable to AGH. Please call 412-330-4469 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to
schedule your appointment. Please note
it may be a few business days before you get a response from scheduling
department. Please take Sections 5 (Health History) & 6 (Physical form) of
the PIAA CIPPE form with you to your appointment.
FAMILY ID – 2016-2017 School
The District is again working with Family ID
to provide online sports registration for students. Once completed, families
can access this information annually to simply update and resubmit the
- All Athletes must be registered on FamilyID prior to try-outs. CLICK HERE to register. Instructions on creating an account are available for download (see right-hand column of this webpage).No athlete can participate without being registered.
- Contact FamilyID support at 1-888-800-5583 ext 1, if you have any problems registering.
Activity Fee & Form
Activity Fee Form can be found through the link below or outside of the HS Athletic
Office.The activity fee is due before
the 1st scrimmage of the athlete’s particular sport.
A Concussion Baseline Test is due every two
years. Any questions, please contact the Peters Township Athletic Training
Office at 724-941-6250 x 5607 after 2:00pm.
Baseline Concussion testing dates for 2016 – 2017 Winter
Sports athletes are as follows:
- Middle School (grades 7 & 8) – October 19 & 20 –
3:00pm – 4:00pm – B9 computer lab
- High School (grades 9 – 12) –
- October 25 & 26 – 2:30pm –
3:30pm – Library computer lab
- Nov. 2nd – 2:30 – 3:30 – Library Computer lab
- Nov. 4th – 2:30 – 3:30 – Library Computer lab