FAMILY ID – 2016-2017 School
The District uses Family ID
to provide online sports registration for students. Once completed, families
can access this information annually to simply update and resubmit the
- All Athletes must be registered on FamilyID prior to try-outs. CLICK HERE to register. Instructions on creating an account are available for download (see right-hand column of this webpage).No athlete can participate without being registered.
- Contact FamilyID support at 1-888-800-5583 ext 1, if you have any problems registering.
Activity Fee & Form
Activity Fee Form can be found through the link below or outside of the HS Athletic
Office.The activity fee is due before
the 1st scrimmage of the athlete’s particular sport.
A Concussion Baseline Test is due every two
years, perferably in grades 7, 9 and 11. Any questions, please contact the Peters Township Athletic Training
Office at 724-941-6250 x 5607 after 2:00pm.
Baseline Concussion testing dates for 2016 – 2017 Spring Sports athletes are as follows:
- Middle School (grades 7 & 8)
- March 1 – 3:00pm – 4:00pm – B9 computer lab
- March 2 – 3:00pm – 4:00pm – B9 computer lab
- High School (grades 9 – 12) –
- February 22 – 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Library computer lab
- February 23 – 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Library computer lab
- February 27 – 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Library computer lab
- March 1 – 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Library computer lab
- March 2 – 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Library computer lab