The Peters Township Comprehensive Plan was approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education in March 2014 for implementation during the July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2017 cycle. The plan is developed through a collaborative process to ensure that all students are achieving at high levels. Parents, community members, staff, administrators and Board members all play an integral role in the creation of the District plan.
Peters Township School District will promote academic excellence, build leadership, and inspire character as a prominent Pennsylvania School District measured by state and national standards.
Peters Township School District, as a public school entity, will enable students to realize their potential to learn, live, lead and succeed.
- All students have value, the ability to learn, and deserve the opportunity to receive a high quality education
- Educational excellence is achieved through the collaborative efforts of students, family school and community
- Valuing individual diversity encourages respectful and clear communication both locally and globally
Technology, the arts, service learning, athletics, and extra curricular activities empower students to explore their talents and creatively shape their future
- Variety in teaching and learning strategies will encourage rigor and relevance in an ever changing world.
A copy of the report is available to be downloaded below. Included in this report are the following sections:
- District Profile
- Core Foundations
- Needs Assessment
- District Level Plan
- Professional Development Implementation Details